You feel alone…
… nobody understands
… you have more to deal with than anyone else
… and where is the help when you need it
You see in today’s 24/7 world, it seems all that happens is you need to do more; check your emails, make the important call, arrange dinner reservations, pick up the children, check Facebook… it’s endless.
And to compound that, amid all this chaos you feel alone. Yes, there are loads of people everywhere but they all have their own agenda so it leaves you tired, emotional, stressed, overwhelmed, fearful and alone.
The good news is, you are not alone and here are 5 things you can do right now to help deal with this…
- Tackle the chaos and get organised – It could be as simple as a to do list, online diary or good old paper version – do whatever it takes, but do it
- Prioritise -Now you have your list or diary, figure out the important from the not so important and the urgent from the not so urgent (more about this another day) and then act on what needs doing first
- Get some space – Chances are if you are in this state you need some time out to breath and regain control. Don’t be afraid to take time for yourself, you are no good to anyone else if you don’t
- Learn to say no – By now you should realise that doing everything yourself is impossible so here the skill of delegation comes in as well as your ability to say ‘NO’
- Ask for help – As I mentioned before, you are not alone in life so please do not suffer in silence. Ask for help because in doing so you may not be just helping yourself but helping someone else too
At the end of the day, it really is your choice. Obstacles appear in everyone’s life and you have the choice of how to react to those that get in your way.
How do I know this, because I was like you and I changed and you can too. The trick is, don’t delay, start right now… and if you want to discuss it further I will offer you a free 30 minute session just for reading this post.